Lan Ha Bay has 139 beautiful, small and pristine sandy beaches, many of which lie between two stone mountains. Just imagine that after a long day exploration of caves and grottoes, you will feel entirely relaxed bathing the azure-blue water of the beaches or lying on the white sandy beaches. Your trip will be much more enjoyable with a kayaking a midst the bay.
Exploring Lan Ha Bay with a small boat is a part in your unforgettable cruising experience with V’Spirit Classic.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D)
08h00 – 08h30 Pick-up at hotel and start the scenic, 3 and ½ hour drive to Halong Bay.
12h30 – 13h00 Embark on V’Spirit Classic Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
13h30 – 15h30 Savor a delectable lunch as V’Spirit Classic cruises among the limestone islands.
15h30 – 16h30 Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave – the nicest cave in Halong Bay.
16h30 – 17h30 Return to the boat and continue cruising to the quite area while enjoy beautiful seascape on the way.
17h30 – 19h00 Cooking class and sunset party on sundeck
19h00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, take part in board games, fish for squid, or just laze around.
Overnight on board.
DAY 2: Halong – Lan Ha Bay (B/L/D)
06h30 – 07h00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt
07h30 – 08h30 Transfer to a day boat for a cruise to Lan Ha Bay and have breakfast on board the day boat.
08h30 – 12h00 Explore the Light and Dark Cave by kayak.
12h00 – 14h00 Return to the day boat. Relax and enjoy a barbecue lunch on board.
14h00 – 14h30 Visit a Pearl Farm and learn the technique for making high quality pearls.
If the weather permits, we continue cruising to a remoted beach for swimming.
14h30 – 16h00 Cruise back to the main boat
19h00 Enjoy dinner and overnight on board (B/L/D)
Day 3: Lan Ha Bay – Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
06h30 – 07h30 Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt
07h30 – 08h30 Have breakfast on board while the boat starts cruising to the Natural Preservation Zone.
08h30 – 09h30 Kayaking to explore around the area or visit a floating house and learn about the daily life of the local fisherman who live there…
09h30 Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin.
09h30 – 10h30 Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more.
10h30 – 11h30 While heading back to the habor, watch the fruit carving demonstration before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
12h00 – 12h30 Disembark V’Spirit Classic
12h30 – 13h00 Transfer back to Hanoi.
Trip finishes at around 17h00.
- Round trip transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay and back to Hanoi
- Welcome Drinks
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Deluxe Cabins and A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- Day boat excursion in Lan Ha Bay
- Vietnamese and International Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (B, L, D)
- Insurance, Taxes and Service Charges
- Airfares, Car Transfers
- Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary or bad weather condition
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board.
- What to bring: Swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellents
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.