Discover Hanoi with 3 days 2 nights plus Hanoi city tour with water puppet show for 2 persons with Getaway Halong Sapa Travel.
Day 1: Stay at La Belle Vie hotel- 3 star hotel. Free discover Hanoi by yourself.
Day 2: After having breakfast at La Belle Vie hotel, you will be picked up by tour guide to join Hanoi city day trip.
Hanoi Capital is located on the banks of the Red River with tranquil Hoan Kiem Lake at its heart, Hanoi is the capital of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. North of the lake are the bustling streets of the Old Quarter, each street named after the trade that used to take place there. Sightseeing with a Local Guide; water puppets performance; visit Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Museum, Presidential Palace, and Temple of Literature.
AM: 08:00 – 08:30: Pick up at your hotel (join tours will free pick up all points in Hoan Kiem, Hanoi). Then visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum to explore the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts and lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda which was founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 – the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. We then continue on to the QuanThanhTemple (Taoist – dating from the Ly Dynasty) and the Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda on the West lake (One of the oldest pagoda in Vietnam). Then visit Bat Trang pottery village (apply on Mon, Wed & Fri). Lunch at local restaurant.
PM: After lunch we’ll proceed to visit the EthnologyMuseum (apply on Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat), the LiteratureTemple and Quoc Tu Giam. We’ll also see Vietnam’s first university, constructed in 1070 – it’s gardens and well-preserved architecture will offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. We will take you past HoanKiemLake to see the peaceful waters, and the beauty of Ngoc Son temple. For the last part of the tour we’ll journey through Hanoi’s Old Quarter, where you’ll then have a chance for some shopping and exploration. Tour ends around 15h30 – 16h00.
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum close on Monday and Friday morning.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Water Puppet show for Deluxe option only, a traditional performance that dates back as far as the 11th century in the villages of the Red River Delta area of northern Vietnam. Then the tour will finish around 16h30 – 17h00.
- Bat Trang pottery village will be visited on Mon, Wed & Fri (without EthnologyMuseum). EthnologyMuseum will be visited on Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat (without Bat Trang pottery village).
Day 3: Depart.
+ 2 nights with Superior room at La Belle Vie hotel for 2 pax
+ Hanoi city tour with water puppet show for 2 pax
+ Breakfast daily for 2 pax
+ Welcome drink upon arrival
+ Free Wifi internet access
+ Discount 20% for any additional tours