Mai Chau is located in Hoa Binh province, approximately 135 km from Hanoi. From the top of Cun mountain, on can admire the superb panorama view of Mai Chau surrounded by a green valley and stilt houses. Many minorities, including the Thai Ethnic group, live in Mai Chau.
07:45 – 8:15 – Pickup at your hotel in the Old Quarter in our comfortable van
10:00 – Short break
11:30-12:00 – Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley/arrive in Mai Chau
12:15 – Traditional lunch in local village (vegetarian available)
13:00-15:00 – Bicycle ride with local tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages. Leave Mai Chau
18:30-19:00 – Drop you off at your hotel. Tour ends.
- Rounding bus transportation
- English speaking guide
- Entrance ticket in the village
- Personal fee ( ex: Drinks, Souvenirs)
* Children rates:
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 50% rate of adult for children (5-11 years) sharing bed with parents.
- Over 11 years is adult’s rate.
* The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
* Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.