Itinerary Hanoi – Halong Bay tour for 2 days 1 night on Elizabeth Cruise:
Day 1: Ha Noi – Ha Long – Sung Sot Cave – Kayaking – Cooking class (Lunch, Dinner)
7.45 – 8.15: Our car and guide will pick you up at your hotel (Hanoi Old Quarter) or our office (26 Lo Su – Hoan Kiem District – Hanoi), departure to Halong bay.
10.00: Have a short break about 20 minuttes
12.00: Arrive at Bai Chay, Halong Tourism harbour.
12.15: Transfer by tender to the Halong Elizabeth Cruise. Enjoy welcome drink.
12.30: Start cruising to visit Ha Long Bay – one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, UNESCO World Heritage Site and check in your cabin.
13.00 – 14.00: Have lunch – enjoy deluxe Vietnamese Set Menu.
14.30: Transfer by tender from boat to Surprising Cave (Sung Sot Cave). Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance and tour the cave for approximately 45 minutes.
16.00: Enjoy kayaking or relaxing on the cruise.
18.00: Have cooking class on the cruise.
19.00 – 20.00: Have dinner – enjoy Vietnamese food.
21.00 – 23.00: Evening activities: sing karaoke, join squid fishing or relax on the sundeck, sightsee Halong Bay at night.
Overnight on the Elizabeth Cruise.
Day 2: Titop Island – Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch)
6.00: Starting your day with taichi on the sundeck.
7.15: Have a breakfast
8.00: To Ti Top island. Climb to the top of Titop, sightseeing Halong Bay’s panorama view or relaxing, swimming at the Ti Top beach.
9.30: Return to the boat. Check out cabins. Enjoy relaxing & have a sunbathing on sundeck while our boat is back on different route
10.45: Enjoy Set Menu served in dining room while seeing the bay scenery when we approach the pier (passing Fight Cocks, Incense Burner, Stone Dog)
(Or have lunch at restaurant near Halong Harbour).
12.00:Transfer by tender to the pier and relax inside the pier building while waiting for return transportation
12.20: Transfer back to Hanoi. You will arrive in Hanoi approximately at 16:30.
Finish the tour. See you again!
– Welcome drink.
– Luxury cabin with Air-conditioner, private bathroom, hot water, shower.
– Insurance on board
– Optional requested services: such as massages, beauty services, music performances, diving,… Barbeques and other specific wishes can be made on prior request only
– Drinks, tips and personal expenses
– All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list.NOTE:
– Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change upon weather conditions. Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number, valid visa to Vietnam for all passengers
– Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
– Surcharge 25$ US/pax on above rates for check-in on: Christmas Days: Dec 24th, New Year’s Dec 31st, Lunar New Year