Visit 6 villages (Cat Cat, Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van, Giang Ta Chai, Su Pan) of 3 different minorities (Black H’Mong, Dzay, Red Dao)
Sapa trekking tour’s taxi take you to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train at at 9:30 PM to get to Laocai Station. Sleep on the train.
Arrive in Laocai early in the morning. Bus to Sapa, and breakfast. Start walking to Catcat village for the H’mong minority, the power station and the waterfall and then go along a beautiful valley between mountains for the next village called YLinhHo. Getting down to Laochai village and then stop at Tavan village for the night in a Dzay family.
Get up early in the morning for fresh atmosphere in the countryside. Breakfast and continue for the next village of the Red Dzao minority (GiangTaChai village). Visit silver waterfall and a nice rattan bridge. Cross the river and go up to the mountain for SuPan village and then take a jeep back to Sapa. Check in hotel.
Free to discover the town of Sapa. Shopping at the market. In the afternoon, take bus to Laocai Station for the night train to Hanoi.(air-con. berth). The end of the tour.
Tour price includes:
– All meals on the tour ( 3 lunches, 3 dinners, 3 breakfast )
– 1 local beer or soft drink at every lunch and dinner,
– English-speaking guide, Entrance fees, Security permits.
– Accommodation (Hotel and home-stay),
– Night Train tickets 2 ways Hanoi-Laocai -Hanoi (soft sleeper with air-conditioning, cabin of 04 berth – Tulico Train/Ratraco Train)
– Transport by private Jeep as tour program.
– Jeep go and back as the program (motorbike for group of 1 person)
– Phone calls, other private expenses.
Notes: Advised to take good walking shoes, raincoats, jackets, torch, insect repellent and Sunscreen…